Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Project

This week, you will have a visit with from our client. Now, it's finally time to get started with the work on the client project. For this blog post, I'd like you to blog about that. What ideas do you have so far? What are your biggest concerns? How are things coming along in your group? What questions do you have for me about how to complete this project?
I was really glad that Jennifer Goree was able to come in to speak to us about the project. I did not really know anything about the project, so she cleared a lot of things up for me. I was excited to hear that the healthy campus initiative was to include all aspects of health not just diet and exercise. I am glad that the organic farm is still in existance and that it will possibly be more integrated into the students lives. I am a strong supporter of the slow food movement and sustainable agriculture plus I think fresh local produce just taste better. I would say that Ms. Goree and I have similar visions/hopes and it will be exciting to be able to help her out. I really liked the ideas of cooking lessons and the eat this not that flyers on campus, I definately think that will help students to live healthier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment