Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Presentations

I have enjoyed all of the presentations given in class so far, they have been pretty interesting, and I have learned something new from each one. While they were all good I would have to say that I really enjoyed Brandon's presentation on sugar gliders, Kelly's presentation on surviving in a big family, and Melesha's presentation on going through a drive thru the most.
I found Brandon's presentation so enjoyable mainly because I have never heard of a sugar glider before, and somehow i have referenced sugar gliders several times since his presentation. Of course it was also awesome that he actually brought a real live sugar glider in to show us.
I enjoyed Kelly's presentation because it was hilarious and I could relate to it even though my family is not quite so big. It was obvious that she had a lot of experience with the subject matter and knew what she was talking about so it was easy to listen to her.
Melesha's presentation was also very good. I also felt like she had a wealth of knowledge on her subject matter. It was good because her material was quite funny but she was able to keep her composure. I liked it because I do not know Melesha well but she seems kinda quiet in class and so I did not really expect this presentation to come from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment