Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8

The one presentation from this week that really stuck in my mind was Nick's presentation. Although he was lacking some information for his presentation I really enjoyed it because he was so passionate about his subject. It was easy to listen to him because he really cared about what he was talking about. It was cool that we could actually listen to some of the music he was talking about too. Hearing to his presentation actually made me want to go to the concert so he must have done a good job.
I have had to do an online portfolio for one of my classes before, during freshman year. It was a while ago so I do not remember much about it. Because I do not remember much about it, I am going to assume it was more of a good experience than a bad one because bad experiences are usually more memorable. I have not really looked into this online portfolio that we are supposed to do yet, so I do not know a lot about it. To ensure that I am ready I will have to research what it is that we are actually supposed to do, and maybe search for some examples of some that have already be done. I have a lot of things to do and some ideas to come up with to ensure that I will be ready on March 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment