Monday, April 20, 2009

Final Blog

Technology definately helped my group out with our client project. We all had very conflicting schedules and were very busy, it was often hard to physically get together and meet. We communicated mostly as a group via email.
Without email at our service it would have been impossible to finish this project. For example, this past week I was out of town from Wednesday until Today and we had a big part of pur project due, the presentation. I could not be physically present at the group meetings so I emailed my input to the group.
We also used email to communicate with the other groups, when we decided we wanted to collaborate with them on a facebook group. Email was really the only form of technology I would say we really took advantage of.
I would say that technology also may have hindered our project slightly. When I saw some of the other groups proposals, the websites and groups that they came up with, I was impressed. As a group I would say we are not very technical saavy and I for one have no clue how to do some of the things they put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment